Our clinical trial for Celiac Disease is now open to enrollment.
Study Information (provided by clinicaltrials.gov):
- Adults 18 to 70 years of age (inclusive)
- History of medically diagnosed celiac disease (CeD) that included duodenal biopsy
- Maintenance of gluten free diet (GFD) for at least 12 consecutive months prior to screening.
- Willingness to consume a moderate amount of gluten
- Able to read and understand English
- Worsening of GI symptoms in response to an oral gluten challenge
- HLA DQ 2.5 positive
- Unwilling or unable to perform self-injections
- History of inflammatory bowel disease and/or microscopic colitis.
- Any medical condition or lab abnormality that in the opinion of the investigator may interfere with study conduct or would impact the immune response (other than CeD), confound interpretation of study results, or pose an increased risk to the subject.
- Use of immunomodulatory or immune-suppressing medical treatment during the 6 months prior to screening
- Use of oral or parenteral immunomodulatory corticosteroids, within the 6 weeks prior to screening. Topical or inhaled corticosteroids are acceptable.
- Receipt of any investigational drug or participation in another clinical study within 6 months prior to screening.
- Females who are lactating or pregnant
- Receipt of any vaccine within 1 week prior to planned first day of the treatment period.
Qualified patients may receive:
• Treatment by licensed physicians
• Compensation for time and travel
• Study medication provided at no cost
Please call or text 616-328-5344 for more information!