We are currently enrolling for several different Crohn’s trials. These trials typically last for 1-4 years. Our clinical research staff will collaborate with our physicians to determine which trial is best for you. We can also send you more specific information on the trial or trials you are interested in.
-Some of the trials are for an oral medication to treat Crohn’s disease.
-Some are using medications that are infused through an IV or injected.
Basic qualifications include
- Male or female, 18-75 years of age
- Diagnosed with Crohn’s for at least 6 months
- Moderate to severe active disease
- Experienced Intolerance, Refractory Disease, Or No Response To One Of The Following:
2. Immunosuppressant Therapy
3. Anti-TNF/Biologic Therapy
Qualified Candidates May Receive
- Treatment by licensed physicians
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study medication provided at no cost
- In some cases transportation