West Michigan Clinical Research Center is now enrolling patients in a clinical trial for chronic pancreatitis. The duration of the study is approximately 15 to 18 weeks.
- Males and Females 18 to 70 years of age
- A diagnosis of chronic pancreatitis
- Ability to comply with the study schedule
There may be additional qualifications.
Qualified Candidates May Receive
- Treatment by licensed physicians
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study medication provided at no cost
- Transportation (in some cases)
Please give us a call or send us an email if you would like to learn more about this trial!
Call or Text: (616) 328-5344