A clinical trial for patients with Hereditary Hemochromatosis is now open for enrollment!
- Patients with clinical diagnosis of hereditary hemochromatosis
- Patients who are prescribed therapeutic phlebotomy for treatment of hereditary hemochromatosis
- Patients with elevated serum ferritin and TSAT levels
- Patient must be willing and able to provide written informed consent
- Patients receiving iron chelation therapy
- Patients initiating phlebotomy treatments less than 6 months prior to the first dose of study drug
- Patients participating in an unapproved investigational drug or investigational therapeutic device within 30 days of study drug
- Patients who are unwilling or unable to comply with the study protocol requirements
*Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria also listed on clinicaltrials.gov. Additional Inclusion / Exclusion criteria may apply.
Qualified Candidates May Receive:
- Treatment by licensed physicians
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study medication provided at no cost
- In some cases transportation
Please contact our Research Team for more information! Call 616-328-5344.